Wednesday 27 August 2014

Spider Time Already?

Wednesday 27th August 2014

Wildlife in the wild I love, wildlife in the bath I definitely don't!  This was the first visitor of the late summer/early autumn and it was mahoooooosive!  Luckily although my husband had left for work at the crack of dawn, I still had a handy son to do the honours, remove it and take it back to where it belongs (and hopefully not to return but I have a feeling it might). However, although it doesn't look it in the following photos it was too big for the usual glass so we, well not me, the brave one, had to use a pyrex bowl, that's a new one.  He also said he had never heard a spider's feet tapping on the card before, so it was well and truly labelled as mahooooooosive.



I would like to say it was nice seeing you, but it wasn't!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment